Mystery...Romance...Sci Fi...Humor... The joy of writing fiction - meeting brand new people in places that don't yet exist.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Sillies - The Easy Way

Hey, it's Friday.  I don't want you to work too hard at the end of your long week so today's sillies are pre-captioned for you.  Just look, laugh, and enjoy.

















Hope they gave you a laugh.  So...what's on your agenda for this weekend?


Groaner of the Day:  I was traveling to Seattle on business. Knowing how the weather is up there (and lacking the proper clothing), I went to a local outdoor shop for a inclement weather clothing. Not finding what I was looking for, I went to another. Then, another. Finally, a salesman suggested that I go to Rudolph's.

"Rudolph's?" I said, surprised. "Do you mean the Russian specialty store?"

To which the salesman answered, "Oh yeah. Rudolph, the Red, knows rain gear."

8 comments:

Mary@GigglesandGuns said...

That's definitely a GROANER!

Loved the pics. Happy Weekend.

Linda Leszczuk said...

Thanks, Mary. You too.

Dru said...

Love the groaner.

Linda Leszczuk said...

Ah, Dru - I can always count on you.

Maria Zannini said...

Oh, I know that look on that last photo.

Mary Curry said...

LOL, Maria I know that look too! It's so hard to resist.

Made me laugh, Linda. That's a big plus with all the crud going around my house these days. coughcoughcough

Linda Leszczuk said...

Maria - Yeah, I'm very familiar with that one, too. And it works every time.

Linda Leszczuk said...

MaryC - Well, I'm glad I made you laugh but I'm sorry your home has been invaded my the creeping crud. Hope you're all feeling better soon.