Mystery...Romance...Sci Fi...Humor... The joy of writing fiction - meeting brand new people in places that don't yet exist.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Caption Time - Let's Do It Again

Last Friday's Caption Time was such fun I'm going to do it again.  Give me your best captions for these pictures.  Let's see if we can top last week's.

1.
 
2.

3.

4.

5.

6.












 
Do just one or all six.  These might be a little tougher than last week but I'll bet we get some good ones.  


My current word count: 16,653

I'm currently enjoying: Absolutely, Positively by Heather Webber

Groaner of the day: A woman walks into a vet's waiting room. She's dragging a wet rabbit on a leash. The rabbit does not want to be there.

"Sit, Fluffy," she says.

Fluffy glares at her, and sopping wet, jumps up on another customer's lap, getting water all over him.

"I said sit, now there's a good Fluffy," says the woman, slightly embarrassed. Fluffy, wet already, squats in the middle of the room and wets on the floor.

The woman, mortally embarrassed, shouts, "Damn it, Fluffy, will you be good?!" Fluffy then starts a fight with a Doberman and pursues it out of the office.

As the woman leaves to go after it, she turns to the rest of the flabbergasted customers and says, "Pardon me, I've just washed my hare, and can't do a thing with it!"

11 comments:

Dru said...

1. You can't come in, na, na, na, na
2. These are my buds
3. I'm not going to fall, I'm not going to fall
4. Ah, this is heaven
5. Strike a pose
6. weee, I'm hitting the waves

LOL at groaner.

Maria Zannini said...

I'm not at my best, so I'll only choose my two favorites.

Number 3. dog hauling back a tree and 4. piggy with rotties.


3. Too big, my Aunt Fanny. Let's see you top this.

4. Meet my bodyguards.

Todd said...

1. I am NOT falling for "Avon Calling" again ...
2."Of course I am acting like an ass"
3. "*This* should put a stop to that endless game of fetch ..."
4. Whenever Ted came to our sleepovers, I had dreams about bacon
5. "Just keep posing ... my camera is acting a little squirrely"
6. Hang 20!

kissablysweet1 said...

1. NO you can't come in! I don't care if there's 20 of you.(btw, my grandmother had a dog just like that, same color and all..her name was Muffy)

2. Are we hot or what ladies??

3.LOOK what I found!!

4.Feel that heat? He's the best pig..I mean big brother ever!

5.Needs focusing.

6. Yeah, hey girls! I'm surfin over here.. I'll get back to you.

kissablysweet1 said...

OMGOODNESS!! I just read your profile! I grew up just south of Dayton, OH..lol. I knew there was something special about you!! Well besides being a great person and a terrific writer.

Linda Leszczuk said...

Dru, you're the perfect blog friend. You leave great comments (in the case, captions) AND you laugh at my groaners. What more could I ask. *grin*

Linda Leszczuk said...

Maria - My thought on #3 was something like "How did you throw this?" I like yours better.

Thought you would like the rotties.

Hope you're feeling better.

Linda Leszczuk said...

TC - Those are great. I love your #4.

Linda Leszczuk said...

Melanie - Really? Where? How long since you've been gone?

(if you'd like to go off blog, e-mail me at linda@lindaleszczuk.com)

Mary@GigglesandGuns said...

I'm sorry. I'm too busy laughing to think.
I love this blog!

Linda Leszczuk said...

Thanks, Mary. I love to give someone a good laugh.