So rather than tax your brain with a lot of photos to caption, I'm going to wrap up this week by posing some very serious questions for you to ponder.
1. Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?
2. If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, how would we ever know?
3. Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack?
4. Why does "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean the same thing?
5. Why do we sing "Take me out to theball game" when we are already there?
6. Why is it called "after dark" when it really is "after light"?
7. Doesn't "expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected expected?
8. If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
Fear not. The Friday Caption Contest will return next week.
So...how are you spending your weekend?
I'm currently enjoying: Beaglemania by Linda O. Johnston
Groaner of the day: For a while, Houdini used a lot of trap doors in his act, but he was just going through a stage.